Sports Facilities and the Law is the one-stop publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies to understand legal concerns and help create strategies to successfully deal with the challenges facing arenas, stadiums, recreation, and fitness facilities, whether at the professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur levels. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions.
Headlines From Our Latest Issue
- Governmental Immunity & College Basketball
- Case Suggests Track Owners and Lessees Must Provide Security Measures to Prevent Post-Race Injuries
- Providing Masks to Fans Could Raise Liability Issues
- A Review of the Legal Duty Owed People Attending Events
- Known Dangers Mean No Liability Under Michigan’s Open and Obvious Doctrine
- Spectator Who Suffered Concussion at Hockey Event Sues
- Landmark Brings Successful Formula to COVID 19 Environment
- Will Youth Sports Megacomplexes Survive Virus?
- Testing Capacity for Facilities