Sports Facilities and the Law is the one-stop publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies to understand legal concerns and help create strategies to successfully deal with the challenges facing arenas, stadiums, recreation, and fitness facilities, whether at the professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur levels. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions.
- Implications of Increased Drone Operation Around Stadiums
- Dismissal of Claim That City Was Liable in Slip and Fall Affirmed
- Passion for Sports Drives Monument Sports
- From Usher to Boss, Gutierrez Earned His Way to the Top
- Sports Venues and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- MLB Ballparks Will Soon be Safer for Fans
- The District Gives Final OK to the Class Action Settlement in Rams PSL Litigation
- Case Examines What Is a Buffer Zone?
- News Briefs