Sports Facilities and the Law is the one-stop publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies to understand legal concerns and help create strategies to successfully deal with the challenges facing arenas, stadiums, recreation, and fitness facilities, whether at the professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur levels. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions.
Headlines From Our Latest Issue
- Iowa Supreme Court: Carrying a Firearm in the Parking Lot of an Athletic Complex Is the Same as a Classroom
- MiLB Contraction and Its Legal Implications
- Is It Fair to Extend Liability to The Foul Poles?
- Mets and Others Prevail In Spectator Accident Involving “Yellow Jacket” Cable Cover
- Mariners Fans Win Some Battles in ADA Suit, While Vast Portion of Claims Must be Decided at Trial
- California Judge Sides With Clippers in Challenge to New Arena; Plaintiffs Promise Appeal