Sports Facilities and the Law is the one-stop publication for news, case summaries, articles, and strategies to understand legal concerns and help create strategies to successfully deal with the challenges facing arenas, stadiums, recreation, and fitness facilities, whether at the professional, collegiate, high school, and amateur levels. Our goal is not just to inform, but to help share solutions.
Highlights of Current Issue
- New York Appeals Court Affirms Assumption of Risk Case, Involving Playing Surface
- Attorney ‘Mistake’ Leads to Mistrial in Lawsuit Against Chiefs
- Iowa Supreme Court Weighs the Role of ‘Custom’ in Premises Liability Case Involving Foul Ball
- Detecting a Concealed Weapon or Threat Is Not Easy, Even for Experienced Police Officers
- Midland College Softball Team Pushes Forward in Title IX Case
- Court Denies 49ers Motion to Dismiss ADA Claim